Following a lazy picnic in Richmond Park, The White Cross in Richmond is a great place for a pint and chips (fries). Along the river and a few minutes away from the tube, The White Cross is a classic English pub with dark wood finishes, a steady crowd at the […]Read more ›
About Joe (the Explorer)
A travel and lifestyle blogger since 2010, I write about exploring new cities, gear and the search for awesome activities.
Beyond Joe the Explorer, I am a Chicago Bar and Nightlife writer and Xpert for the Chicago lifestyle site, The Local Tourist, a freelance special events correspondent for You & Me This Morning and a Community Contributor for the Chicago Tribune.
- WestJet Creates A Christmas Miracle
Dec 10, 2013
- Barrel-Aged Malört: A Bitter Experience in Chicago
Dec 01, 2013
- Are Self-Service Security Checkpoints Ready For Airports?
Nov 20, 2013
- Sunday Toast: DryHop Brewers and Intelligentsia Coffee Create a New Coffee Beer
Nov 16, 2013
- Flying to Russia with Aeroflot
Nov 11, 2013