From a logistical standpoint, moving to London wasn’t as difficult as I had imagined. Almost every year since 2004, I’ve packed up my belongings, evaluated my clothes, and moved into a new space. Flying to London is no different than flying to New York, Miami, or St. Louis. International and […]Read more ›
About Joe (the Explorer)
A travel and lifestyle blogger since 2010, I write about exploring new cities, gear and the search for awesome activities.
Beyond Joe the Explorer, I am a Chicago Bar and Nightlife writer and Xpert for the Chicago lifestyle site, The Local Tourist, a freelance special events correspondent for You & Me This Morning and a Community Contributor for the Chicago Tribune.
- Barrel-Aged Malört: A Bitter Experience in Chicago
Dec 01, 2013
- Are Self-Service Security Checkpoints Ready For Airports?
Nov 20, 2013
- Sunday Toast: DryHop Brewers and Intelligentsia Coffee Create a New Coffee Beer
Nov 16, 2013
- Flying to Russia with Aeroflot
Nov 11, 2013
- Yellow Spot Irish Whiskey Hits the Spot
Nov 10, 2013