LEGO minifigures can literally lose their arms, legs, and heads. Adding to the misfortune and suffering of these two inches plastic citizens of the world, is the permanent scaring left behind from years of exploring… and kids using their teeth to take the guys apart. Recognizing the growing epidemic of […]Read more ›
About Joe (the Explorer)
A travel and lifestyle blogger since 2010, I write about exploring new cities, gear and the search for awesome activities.
Beyond Joe the Explorer, I am a Chicago Bar and Nightlife writer and Xpert for the Chicago lifestyle site, The Local Tourist, a freelance special events correspondent for You & Me This Morning and a Community Contributor for the Chicago Tribune.
- Barrel-Aged Malört: A Bitter Experience in Chicago
Dec 01, 2013
- Are Self-Service Security Checkpoints Ready For Airports?
Nov 20, 2013
- Flying to Russia with Aeroflot
Nov 11, 2013
- Yellow Spot Irish Whiskey Hits the Spot
Nov 10, 2013
- Virgin America Releases an In-flight Safety Music Video
Nov 08, 2013