A London fact only Londoners know (well maybe): While some Americans try to downplay Columbus Day by saying he got lost and then “found” a part of the world that was never lost, most European’s don’t bat an eye. To them, Columbus was just another explorer. Growing up, Columbus Day […]Read more ›
About Joe (the Explorer)
A travel and lifestyle blogger since 2010, I write about exploring new cities, gear and the search for awesome activities.
Beyond Joe the Explorer, I am a Chicago Bar and Nightlife writer and Xpert for the Chicago lifestyle site, The Local Tourist, a freelance special events correspondent for You & Me This Morning and a Community Contributor for the Chicago Tribune.
- WestJet Creates A Christmas Miracle
Dec 10, 2013
- Barrel-Aged Malört: A Bitter Experience in Chicago
Dec 01, 2013
- Are Self-Service Security Checkpoints Ready For Airports?
Nov 20, 2013
- Sunday Toast: DryHop Brewers and Intelligentsia Coffee Create a New Coffee Beer
Nov 16, 2013
- Flying to Russia with Aeroflot
Nov 11, 2013